Quest Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest Crew

Quest Crew is a group of dedicated friends who play the MMORPG's called "Rohan"&"Aion" We have a presence on both games. We quest, PK & have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Recuiting (GM, Commanders, & Vets)/Forge Event & Guild Buffs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya
Admin
Byakuya

Guild Recuiting (GM, Commanders, & Vets)/Forge Event & Guild Buffs! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Recuiting (GM, Commanders, & Vets)/Forge Event & Guild Buffs!   Guild Recuiting (GM, Commanders, & Vets)/Forge Event & Guild Buffs! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 pm

All everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm very please with the progress we have been making together as a guild. Since being established on 12/09/09, we have already attained 50 members! cheers However, we cannot afford to get lazy! That includes me. We have a lot to offer High, Mid & Low level characters looking for a guild home. I ask "ALL" of my commanders & vets to please continue to grow our numbers by active recruiting/inviting others into the guild. We certainly will get some who will come & go. However, we can continue to grow by being active ourselves and involved in the recruiting process. If you guys want to ever win a TSB event we must build up the guild even more. I cannot do it alone.

I hope that you all enjoyed the guild buffs for the forge event this past Monday. I was very lucky! I forged Three ancients, 1 (gave to ShadowKnight) low level and 2 high level for me (Miester's Glory & Homer's Will) I also forged Saint shield for me as well as a "Unique" bow for my L-70 ranger. As a celebration, I put up two additional guild buffs (Concentration 1 & 2) for the second time. I need you guys to help donate "Mind & Soul" stones as well as "Pride & Soul" stones so that I can use more guild skills.

[img]Guild Recuiting (GM, Commanders, & Vets)/Forge Event & Guild Buffs! Questc13[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://questcrew.forumotion.com

Guild Recuiting (GM, Commanders, & Vets)/Forge Event & Guild Buffs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest Crew :: Quest Crew "Event" Posting-
Jump to: